Down below you will find an example, of the
fibaro:call method created by creating a new Fibaro Home Center 2 scene:
- Go to “Scenes”
- Choose “Add scene”
- Select to add a scene with graphical blocks. So select “Add” below the title “Add scene using graphic blocks”.
- Press the “+” sign and select “Days of Week” under “Timers”. We want the Home Center to trigger on a specific time on every day of the week.
- Select each day of the week (A). Set any time you want (B). Choose “Then” before adding the next graphic block (C).
- Now choose the device you want to put on, on the given time. In our case a light on the “Dressoir” (= Dutch word for Kommode)
- Go back to the “Advanced” tab. The graphical blocks will be as shown below. Now press the “Save” button.
- Now choose “Turn on” to change the blocks to LUA programming code.
- Now the LUA code shows up. As you can see, the
fibaro:callmethod is used to turnOn our light.